A 'thank you' for the taiji instruction DVD's

Tim's Discussion Board: Tai Ji Quan : A 'thank you' for the taiji instruction DVD's
   By Krisno Pryosusilo on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 04:03 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Tim for releasing your instruction for Sun Style Taiji. To say I really appreciate it is an understatement! It is a treasure that keeps unfolding, I feel incredibly fortunate, thank you!

By Shane on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 04:33 pm: Edit Post

Pass the word around. For my little part (directing/editing and co-producing) I'm very glad to hear your comments.

Shane

By Tim on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 06:11 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Krisno, I'm very glad to hear your comments as well.

By Bob #2 on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 12:14 am: Edit Post

wasn' there also a huge indepth text book on sun style taiji relesed with the DVDs?

By Krisno Pryosusilo on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 07:21 am: Edit Post

Shane, I believe this is the most complete and polished DVD based instruction there is available. Thank you as well!

Bob#2 I agree, the book is a great bonus and should be used to full effect as essential part of the full package.
If I have to choose what to take on a desert island for the purpose of personal growth, it is this complete package (and a laptop to play it ... and solar panels + converter to power the laptop vbg).

By Tobbe on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 09:45 am: Edit Post

and a bar perhaps?

By Jake Burroughs on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 09:51 am: Edit Post

The author of the second chapter is nothing short of literary genius!;)

Cheers
Jake

By Bob #2 on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 01:48 pm: Edit Post

that reminds me of a time when I too was stranded on a deserted island with only a dog and a pig. At first, I thought I might have to eat the dog or the pig but found enough fruit trees to sustain myself.

After the first week I realized I would need to have a physical relationship with either the dog or the pig. I chose the pig.

As I postioned myself behind the pig the dog became aggressive (possibly jealous). After fighting off the dog repeatedly and even trying to trick it by throwing a stick way out into the surf- the dog managed to thwart my attempts with the pig. I gave up.
Later that night, I found, beached in another life raft a woman, who aside from the sunburn and badly cracked lips was otherwise gorgeous.
Over the next 2 days I nursed her back to health.

When she was healthy again, and we both realized it might be weeks before a rescue ship arrived, she told me that in return for saving her life she was willing to do 'anything' to make my stay on the island more pleasant.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Anything at all. Your wish is my command" she replied.

My mind raced with possibilites and then I replied "GREAT! HOLD THAT STUPID DOG FOR A FEW MINUTES!"

B2

By Krisno Pryosusilo on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 10:18 pm: Edit Post

Roflmao!

By Bob #2 on Friday, November 11, 2011 - 04:53 pm: Edit Post

isn't anyone curious how I was rescued?

By robert on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 12:07 am: Edit Post

I agree the DVD should come with solar panels just in case

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: